The emergency phones we install meets all A.D.A. and ANSI code requirements and they are one of the most popular and reliable phones on the market.
- Built in automatic dialer – one touch dialing.
- Multiple number dialing, if the first number is busy it will move on to a alternative number until a person is reached.
- Amplified speaker for the hearing impaired.
- Name plate meets A.D.A.
- Remote programmable from any touch tone phone.
- Voice message recorder to identify the location of the
caller – A.D.A. Requirement.
- Red LED on front of phone to indicate ‘help is on the way’.
Please be aware that a dedicated phone line has to be installed in each machine room adjacent to the control cabinet with a RJ11C jack.