During a power failure or blackout, there’s nothing more frightening than the helpless feeling of being trapped in an elevator. Fear, panic-NEVER AGAIN!! Into a world of advanced technology comes RESCUVATOR, G.A.L.’s auxiliary power device which provides for the safe swift exiting of passengers on new and existing hydraulic elevators.
When the power goes off, Rescuvator comes on while all elevator safety features remain operative. Immediately the functions of control and door operation are
given their proper voltage by the use of a battery operated transistorized power supply. The elevator then descends to the lowest landing and opens its doors to discharge passengers who might otherwise have been trapped.
Emergency battery lowering is available for over 80% of hydraulic elevators. This feature is great for hospitals, office buildings, residential buildings and places where there may be power fluctuations that affect a buildings main power.
How it works
- Automatically activates during power loss.
- Supplies power for rescue operation.
- Causes car to descend quickly and smoothly to lowest landing.
- Keeps doors closed until proper floor level is reached.
- Automatically opens doors at lowest landing.
- Safely shuts down elevator until normal power is restored.
- Automatically resets for future emergencies.
- Differentiates between actual power failure and manual operation of elevator disconnect switch.